This Holiday Rose Cocktail is the perfect “comfort drink.” It’s dreamy and pink with delicious hints of rose. Make a bottle as a great addition to your holiday party cocktail list, or leave out the vodka for a delicious mocktail over ice.
This cocktail gets its creaminess from my pink cashew cream which is easy to make ahead of time along with the honey rose simple syrup. Then you just shake it together over ice when you’re ready to serve!
Today is day 9 of my Christmas Advent Calendar and Ruchi from Tiffin Kitchen is sharing her recipe for Holiday Rose Cocktail. Tomorrow another great recipe is coming from my yours truly. It’s a recipe that my sister has become famous for and a new must-have at Christmas. Be sure to check back for the recipe tomorrow.
A note from Ruchi about her Holiday Rose Cocktail
I crave all kinds of comfort food during the holidays, including warm bowls of pasta and soup – lots of soup! But I also love a nice cocktail. A cream-based cocktail, in my opinion, is allowed to fit in the comfort food category.
A friend of mine was kind enough to introduce me to coquito a few years ago, and it’s definitely my holiday drink of choice – WAY better than eggnog! But variety is also important and this cocktail is creamy, refreshing, VEGAN and pink! It reminds me of pink tea and if you know me, you KNOW how I feel about Pink Tea.
Christmas Advent Calendar
A new recipe every day from December 1-24 from me or one of my friends!
We have been working hard to bring you some great recipes that will bring the family together each night leading to Christmas Day. I hope you enjoy them and be sure to let us know if you make them by tagging any of us on Instagram through the month.
Christmas Advent Calendar Recipes
- Day 1 – Kendell’s Candy Cane Coffee Creamer
- Day 2 – Kendell’s Hazelnut Honeycomb
- Day 3 – Lori’s Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
- Day 4 – Kendell’s Sugar-Free Hot Cocoa Mix
- Day 5 – Sarah’s Cranberry Orange Baked Oatmeal
- Day 6 – Kendell shares Joanna Gaines Peanut Butter Balls
- Day 7 – Kendell’s Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti with Peppermints
- Day 8 – Kathryn’s Chocolate Espresso Silk Pie
- Day 9 – Ruchi’s Holiday Rose Cocktail
- Day 10 – Kendell shares Olivia’s Famous Peppermint Cookies
- Day 11 – Niki’s Puff Pastry Breakfast Braid
- Day 12 – Lori’s Danish Puff Pastry
- Day 13 – Kendell shares Grandpas Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Day 14 – Sarah’s Nutella Hot Chocolate
- Day 15 – Kendell shares Great Aunt Sally’s Pecan Butter Balls
- Day 16 – Kendell’s Homemade “Oreo” Cookie
- Day 17 – Kathryn’s Christmas Tree Pull-Apart Bread
- Day 18 – Kendell’s Nordic Gingerbread Village
- Day 19 – Niki’s Short Rib Ragu
- Day 20 – Kendell’s Velveeta-Free Pimento Cheese
- Day 21 – Christmas Morning Breakfast Foccacia
- Day 22 – Kristi shares Stacy’s Hot Buttered Rum
- Day 23 – Kendell’s Chorizo, Shrimp, & Chicken Paella
- Day 24 – Kendell’s Artichoke 3 Cheese Dip
MY LATEST RECIPES!
MY FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS!
Here are a few links to some of my favorite kitchen tools! You get a car, YOu get a car, YOU ALL GET A CAR…in my best Oprah voice
These Rösle Silicone Tongs are a little pricey but they will last you the rest of your life and are the softest in your hand. This is important for someone like m that cooks so much. It reduces strain, I have 4 sets in my kitchen!
These are my FAVE Nordic Ware Sheet Pans, every kitchen should have at least 2 sets of these! I think I have at least 4 of each of these.
This is my favorite pressure cooker, the Fagor is the same concept as the “Instant Pot” but easier to use in my opinion, if you don’t have one you NEED one, it will be your best friend in the kitchen!
A sharp knife is the most important tool in the kitchen, these Japanese steel “Shun” knives are my favorite! And this is a great starter set to build on. Once you try them you will be in love so use this as a foundation you can build on for years to come.
This Scanpan 11″ skillet is just the right size for almost anything you will need to cook and my best friend and a real workhorse in my kitchen, it’s also a great deal at $99. Scanpan is the best in the world for healthy cooking. It is coated with a proprietary ceramic-titanium coating that is durable while allowing you to use fewer fats and oils when cooking. It is a coating only they use. I could talk all day about my love for these pans, message me if you want more info. Here are some other sizes that are available if you are looking to outfit your kitchen with some new goodies. 8″ & 10″ Skillet set or 8″ Skillet, I still need this one for my kitchen Also, I don’t really know how to cook small so the 12.5″ is my other fave!
This giant vat of olive oil is my favorite, I decant it into a smaller bottle for my counter. Or put this spigot on top of a wine bottle!
My favorite baking dish that is so easy to clean even burnt on cheese slides right off!
This Tovolo jar scraper has to be my single favorite kitchen tool, it is definitely the most used tool in my kitchen. If you are NOT a gadget person, this is the only necessity I say is a MUST beyond the wooden spoon.
A great wood spoon is essential, this Olive Wood one is my favorite, I have more than I can count. But can you really ever have too many?
A food scale can be a very important tool in your kitchen, this one is the one I use every day!
If you love Joanna Gaines as much as I do then the ‘Magnolia Table Cookbook’ is a must in your kitchen, get a copy HERE!