However you decide your holiday will look this year, the compilation of recipes I have to share with you below will help you create a full day of food that the entire family can enjoy! That's what Thanksgiving is all about right? Sharing a meal with the ones you love...I know that's what I am most thankful for!
I am so excited to spend the holiday with a full home and table this year. I am preparing myself now for a home full of children who aren't usually here, but it is what I live for, and I can't wait to host everyone!
Celebrating things is my favorite, and I hope my Thanksgiving Recipe Round-Up can help you make the day EXTRA special because we all deserve it!
Now if you don't feel like roasting a whole bird, or you aren't going to have the biggest crowd, don't worry, I've got you covered. You could try your hand at my Spatchcock Chicken, whose method you could also use for a smaller turkey too! Or try your hand at my Soy-Maple Glazed Roast Turkey, you can use the method to roast a whole bird or just a turkey breast if you are feeding a smaller group.
And if you're thinking of ditching the whole idea of a traditional Thanksgiving menu altogether, I got you there too! I have a bunch of seasonal comfort food to mix and match to create the feast of your dreams.
I've broken the sections down into the following: breakfast/brunch, appetizers, side dishes, main course, and sweets.
No matter what type of menu you create this year, I'm confident you'll find a little something for everyone. You'll also notice my love for all things pumpkin shines through. I feel like Thanksgiving is the last day it is socially acceptable to promote my infatuation with this autumnal gourd!
Breakfast / Brunch
- Harvest Pumpkin Crunch Pancakes
- Pumpkin French Toast
- Breakfast Focaccia
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Chocolate Pumpkin Swirl Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Knotty Buns
- Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte
- Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti with Peppermints
- Sparkling Pumpkin Juice
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Artichoke Three Cheese Dip
- Loaded Baked Potato Bites
- Roasted Tomato Tart
- Sausage Rolls with Puff Pastry
- Cheesy Brioche and Chorizo Stuffing
- Habanero Cream Corn
- Whipped Potatoes
- Pumpkin Sage Risotto
- Green Bean Salad
- Smashed Potatoes with Corn, Tomato, and Bacon Salad
- Cheez-It Mac n’ Cheese
- Pumpkin Goat Cheese Soufflé
- Loaded Baked Potatoes Mashers
- 1 Hour Garlic Parmesan Rolls
- Soy-Maple Glazed Roast Turkey
- Chicken & Mac n’ Cheese Waffles
- Roasted Rack of Lamb
- Spatchcock Chicken
- Pumpkin Beer Cheese Lasagna
- BAO Buns
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Homemade Sausage Manicotti Recipe
- Pumpkin Chili
- Pumpkin Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chocolate Wafer Cake
- Perfect Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Honeycrisp Apple Slab Pie
- Pumpkin Dessert Bars
- Peanut Butter Blondies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate-Covered Peanut Cake
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- Classic Fudgy Walnut Brownies
- Pumpkin Spice Praline Pecans
- Apple Cider Donut Cake
If you make anything from my Thanksgiving recipe round-up, please let me know by leaving a comment below!
And make sure to sign up for my newsletter and follow along on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook for more KendellKreations!
DON'T FORGET to tag me on social channels when you make any of my recipes with #itsakendellkreation!! I LOVE seeing what you’re cooking up in the kitchen!