However you decide you holiday will look this year, the compilation of recipes that I have to share with you below is sure to help you create a full day of food that the entire family can enjoy! That's what Thanksgiving is all about right? Sharing a meal with the ones you love...I know that's what I am most thankful for!
I know for many 2020 hasn't been the most pleasant year, and that Thanksgiving day may look a little different than it has in the past, but that doesn't mean the celebration is going to stop. Celebrating things is my favorite, and my immediate family and I are still going to spend the day enjoying our favorites. I hope my Thanksgiving Recipe Round-Up can help you make the day EXTRA special, because we all deserve it!
Now if you don't feel like roasting a whole bird, or you aren't going to have the biggest crowd, don't worry, I've got you covered. You could try your hand at my Spatchcock Chicken, who's method you could also use for a smaller turkey too! Or try your hand at my Soy-Maple Glazed Roast Turkey, you can use the method to roast a whole bird or just a turkey breast if you are feeding a smaller group.
And if your thinking of ditching the whole idea of a traditional Thanksgiving menu altogether, I got you there too! I have a bunch of seasonal comfort food to mix and match to create the feast of your dreams.
I've broken the sections down into the following: breakfast/brunch, appetizers, side dishes, main course, and sweets.
No matter what type of menu you create this year, I'm confident you'll find a little something for everyone. And you'll also see my love for all things pumpkin shine through, I feel like Thanksgiving is the last day it is socially acceptable to promote that I eat it all year. 😛
Breakfast / Brunch
- Harvest Pumpkin Crunch Pancakes
- Breakfast Focaccia
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Chocolate Pumpkin Swirl Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Knotty Buns
- Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte
- Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti with Peppermints
- Sparkling Pumpkin Juice
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Bakery Style Croissants at Home
- Cheesy Brioche and Chorizo Stuffing
- Habanero Cream Corn
- Whipped Potatoes
- Pumpkin Sage Risotto
- Green Bean Salad
- Smashed Potatoes with Corn, Tomato, and Bacon Salad
- Cheez-It Mac n’ Cheese
- Pumpkin Goat Cheese Soufflé
- Loaded Baked Potatoes Mashers
- 1 Hour Garlic Parmesan Rolls
- Soy-Maple Glazed Roast Turkey
- Chicken & Mac n’ Cheese Waffles
- Roasted Rack of Lamb
- Spatchcock Chicken
- Pumpkin Beer Cheese Lasagna
- BAO Buns
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Homemade Sausage Manicotti Recipe
- Pumpkin Chili
- Pumpkin Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chocolate Wafer Cake
- Perfect Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Honeycrisp Apple Slab Pie
- Pumpkin Dessert Bars
- Peanut Butter Blondies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Cake
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- Classic Fudgy Walnut Brownies
- Pumpkin Spice Praline Pecans
If you make anything from my Thanksgiving recipe round-up, please let me know by leaving a comment below!
And make sure to sign up for my newsletter and follow along on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook for more KendellKreations!
DON’T FORGET to tag me on social channels when you make any of my recipes with #itsakendellkreation!! I LOVE seeing what you’re cooking up in the kitchen!